Tired of fighting over that same UCC lead that gets called 10x a day every day?

Sick of buying ‘exclusive’ leads, only to hear them say…

“I never filled out a form” - or even worse...

“Yes- thanks for the call, but I just got funded yesterday!”

There’s one sure-fire way to avoid all of those headaches and take control of your business.

How?

Get Your Own Lead Generation Machine!

Just do EXACTLY what the lead brokers/vendors do, and build your own lead generation machine.

It will cost you less than it does to buy leads and they’ll ALL be EXCLUSIVELY yours!

I started building lead gen machines in 2002 in the commercial lending space, then eventually more robust systems for the MCA space in 2016. Since then we’ve built them for ISO’s and Funders alike...

We’ve also worked with every traffic source you can think of including; SMS, SEO, Insta, Facebook, Google, TikTok, Snap, Native Ads, and Email.

Some traffic worked very well, some didn’t- the point is, we've tested everything and taken all of the guesswork out of building you a highly profitable Lead Gen Machine.

We know what works and what doesn’t in the funding space... You'll come in to full packages in your inbox every morning!

Do you like a particular industry or do you like going broad, etc.?

We’ll build you a custom Lead Generation Machine that's specifically designed to work with you and your team (and branded to your company.)

How do we do this❓

Private Message me here in DF or text 631-309-2323 and we’ll set up a good time to talk and see if we’re a good fit.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting with you to build out your Lead Gen Machine!